The park was, like many of its kind, erected on the premises of a former defence installation. Its original name was Königin-Luise-Garten (queen Luise garden), or just Luisengarten to the common people, and only in 1951 was the name changed to Geschwister-Scholl-Park.
The park surprises its visitors with a steep bank and a 9-metre-deep valley. Extensive restoration work between 1990 and 1994 brought the park back to its previous splendour.
1, 8, 9 and 10