Enjoy a relaxing and interesting short trip to Magdeburg. The 1.200-year-old metropolis at the river Elbe is one of the oldest cities in the east of Germany and offers a plethora of sights – with medieval buildings and postmodern architectural highlights. The Tourist Card is your ideal companion. With it, for example, you get a discounted guided tour of the famous Magdeburg Cathedral. In addition, you can use public transport free of charge.
- 2 x overnight stay in a single or double room
- 2 x breakfast from a rich buffet
- 1 x welcome drink
- 1 x dinner as 2-course menu in the restaurant (on the day of arrival from 18.00 to 22.00 hrs)
- 1 x Tourist Card for 48 hours
- free use of the hotel sauna
- free Wi-Fi