Information concerning public authorities
- The public health department has set up a hotline concerning the coronavirus, available from Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm at 0049 391 540 2000. E-Mails can be sent to email@example.com
Covid-19 Testing Center (Fieberambulanz): 0049 391 540 6036 or 0049 391 540 6001
- Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the foreigners‘ registration office (Ausländerbehörde) is closed from 19 March 2020 until further notice. Applications can be sent by post or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Restricted access will be permitted for certain purposes of appointment. All requests are to be made in written form in the first instance. You will be given a date of appointment if necessary.
- Integration and language courses have restarted in most cases, depending on the capacities to ensure hygiene requirements. Please contact your course provider in case of doubt. DTZ and LID exams will take place from the middle of June. Click here for free online German courses.
- Urgent Face-to-face consultations in Jobcenter and Agentur für Arbeit Magdeburg have been resumed. You can still call the hotline, send letters, or use online tools to submit documents. For most urgent matters individual solutions will be provided. For further information see => Jobcenter => Agentur für Arbeit
- The social security and housing office has expanded its consultation hours for emergency cases from 6 July 2020. Please contact the office by E-Mail (email@example.com) or telephone (0049 391 540 3670 and 0049 391 540 3671). Appointments can be made only if appearance in person is required. Please attend alone if possible, keep minimum distance and wear a face mask for your appointment.
- The youth welfare office can be contacted by E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0049 391 540 31945 or 0049 391 540 3105. Personal appointments are made only if matters cannot be settled by E-Mail oder telephone.