Family Fun Activities in Magdeburg
There´s always something going on in the City of Otto! With its abundance of extensive parks, countless playgrounds and exciting sport and leisure venues and activities, Magdeburg offers a multitude of fantastic experiences for visitors of all ages. Come and visit the "villa p.", which was opened in 2012 and is home to a collection of puppets and puppetry accessories, with your family or take a trip to Magdeburg Zoo, where you can get up close and personal with the ring-tailed lemurs or marvel at the giraffes and tigers. Another of the city´s top family destinations is the "Nautica" waterworld, where you and your children can enjoy having a splash and making the most of unlimited water fun!
- A guided public tour of Magdeburg
- 1 family ticket for the collection of puppets and puppetry accessories at the "villa p."
- 1 family ticket for the "Nautica" waterworld
- 1 family ticket for a trip to Magdeburg Zoo
- 2 overnight stays including breakfast in a Magdeburg hotel
1 performance at Magdeburg Puppet Theatre (depending on the pragramme)