Servicenavigation und Sprachauswahl

Twitter Facebook Youtube RSS



Bürger Service kebox Ihre Behördenrufnummer 115





FavoritenAktuelle Seite zu eigenen Favoriten hinzufügen

Postkarte zum Imagefilm

Externer Link: einkaufen in Magdeburg


Externer Link: helpto



Der Geschwister-Scholl-ParkThe park, named after Hans and Sophie Scholl, is located north of the city centre and close to the Otto von Guericke University on Walter-Rathenau-Strasse. It was designed by the municipal garden director Johann Gottlieb Schoch - he was also responsible for the Fürstenwall park - and created in 1895 on the occasion of a garden architecture exhibition.

The park was, like many of its kind, erected on the premises of a former defence installation. Its original name was Königin-Luise-Garten (queen Luise garden), or just Luisengarten to the common people, and only in 1951 was the name changed to Geschwister-Scholl-Park. The park surprises its visitors with a steep bank and a 9-m-deep valley. However, it was much neglected in the last few decades and extensive restoration work between 1990 and 1994 brought back some its previous splendour.

Size: 5 ha
Opening hours: free access, open all year
Admission: free, dogs must be kept on leash at all times
Parking facilities
The trails of the valley bottom are not accessible in a wheelchair due to steep slopes

Tram no. 1, 8, 9 and 10
AOK stop

- Partner -
Stadtsparkasse Magdeburg
Stadtwerke Magdeburg
WOBAU - Wohnen in Magdeburg
Schünemann Heizung-Sanitär
- Anzeigen -
wg 1893
Die Immobilie
Spreewald Therme und Spreewald Thermen Hotel