CitizenPortal
Hilfsnavigation
Informationen zur Ottostadt Twitter Facebook Youtube

Sprachauswahl

Volltextsuche
  • Header
Seiteninhalt
Go backwards  Start / stop automatic  Go forwards  Magdalena Chapel (9 / 22)

Magdalena Chapel

  

Magdalena ChapelAround 1315, The Maria Magdalena Chapel was built on the western slopes of the river Elbe as a chapel of repentance in sublime High Gothic style. The beautiful chapel was destroyed twice in the course of the centuries. First in 1631, when Magdeburg was defeated and razed to the ground during the Thirty Year War. It was restored in 1714 and a roof in Baroque style was added to the building. The chapel was again destroyed in 1945 and re-erected in 1966. This time it was provided with a steep roof in Gothic style just like the original building.

 

FavoritenAktuelle Seite zu eigenen Favoriten hinzufügen

- Partner -
- Anzeigen -
Sparkasse Magdeburg
Arbeitsvermittlung Magdeburg
Spreewald Therme und Spreewald Thermen Hotel