Walloon Church
Hilfsnavigation
Twitter Facebook Youtube RSS

Sprachauswahl

Volltextsuche
  • Header Erholung an der Elbe
  • Header Kultur Ein Käfig voller Narren
  • Header otto ist bunt - Motiv Max Grimm
  • Header otto baut vielfältig
  • Header otto verbindet
  • Header otto ist groß
  • Header otto ist gesellig
  • Header Marathon
  • Header otto liebt Fußball
Seiteninhalt

Walloon Church

  
Walloon ChurchThe Walloon Church was part of a monastery founded by Augustinian monks in 1285 near the Elbe river. The monastery was abandoned by the monks during the Reformation period. In 1694, the church building was handed over to the Walloon reformed congregation and has been referred to as Walloon Church ever since. It was destroyed during an air raid in the Second World War. Reconstruction work began in 1967 and today the southern side-aisle is home to the famous Telemann Bell which was cast by the Magdeburg craftsman Jacob Wentzel in 1683 and first belonged to the Holy Ghost Church. The bell shows a crucifix and a pigeon, both symbols of the Holy Ghost, and it is engraved with the names of parish priests, church fathers and church elders. 

Wie ist das Wetter?

moon
3 °C
Wind
8 km/h
Luftfeuchte
74%
Luftdruck
1030 hPa
Niederschlag
---
Sonnenaufgang
06:59 Uhr
Sonnenuntergang
19:38 Uhr
Stand: 27.03.2017 00:44 Uhr
Output erzeugt: 27.03.2017 00:45:07

BürgerService

Ihre Behördenrufnummer 115Bürger Service keboxTerminvergabeButton Stellenmarkt

Veranstaltungen

Terminsuche
 

Schnellkontakt

Foren

Imagefilm

Postkarte zum Imagefilm

Externer Link: einkaufen in Magdeburg

Externer Link: helpto

Telemann-Blog_Webstart

FavoritenAktuelle Seite zu eigenen Favoriten hinzufügen

- Partner -
Stadtsparkasse Magdeburg
Stadtwerke Magdeburg
WOBAU - Wohnen in Magdeburg
Schünemann Heizung-Sanitär
- Anzeigen -
Arbeitsvermittlung Magdeburg
SKL Industrieverwaltung
Spreewald Therme und Spreewald Thermen Hotel